The Solon Community School District has implemented a new registration system for the 2020-2021 school year. The directions below will explain how to access the new system. It is important for all families to register each student annually to ensure the district has the most current information available.
- Go to solon.powerschool.com or click on the PowerSchool link on the school district website.
- Enter your username and password for the parent/guardian account that you previously created. If you need assistance with creating a parent/guardian account, please contact your student’s school office.
- Click on the name of the student at the top of the page (under the PowerSchool SIS logo) that you would like to register.
- Click on Forms on the left-hand side of the page in the Navigation area.
- Click on the first form titled “1 - Student Information” to begin the registration process.
Complete all fields possible. Fields with a red asterisk are required.
It is very important you update the Parent/Guardian Email, Phone, and Text Message Notifications section. The email addresses and phone numbers entered here will be used to notify parents/guardians via email, phone, and/or text message for weather-related cancellations and delays, student attendance, emergency notifications, and other important announcements.
When all information has been entered, click the Submit button in the lower right-hand corner of the page. This will automatically take you to the next form to be completed.
- Complete forms 2 - 9 in the same manner.
- Repeat this registration process for each of your students by clicking on their names at the top of the page (under the PowerSchool SIS logo).
Please contact your student’s school office with questions about PowerSchool registration. Thank you!