Timeline of release of the District Return to Learn Plan June 29th - completed the "assurances" with the Department of Education July 7th - District administration review July 9th - District...
Date: June 30, 2020 To: Parents, Staff, and Community Re: Return To learn Plan follow up I received questions following yesterday’s communication and hope to address those...
Date: June 29, 2020 To: Parents, Staff, and Community Re: Return To learn Plan On June 2nd an update was provided to the community on the district’s Return to Learn Plan for...
Timeline of release of the District Return to Learn Plan
• June 29th - completed the "assurances" with the Department of Education
• July 7th - District administration review
• July 9th - District Return to Learn team review (38 member team will participate in a Zoom to review the entire plan)
• July 15th - Plan will be sent to all district staff, along with an individual staff survey
• July 16th - Presented to the School Board
• July 20th - Released to the community (website, email, app), along with an individual parent survey
• July 22nd - Community wide webinar
Great job district team! And thank you for giving up your time in June. We have a very comprehensive plan for all 3 scenarios 1) onsite learning, 2) hybrid learning, and 3) online home learning. Our plan will provide students and staff a safe and quality education, regardless of the scenario.view image
End of Fiscal Year 2020 Solon CSD Board Meeting, Monday, June 29 at 7:30am. A link will be provided on our district website.
Solon Baseballs L3 Noon Games at Home have been postponed due to field conditions.
Tonights (6-22) Varsity Baseball and Softball games have been postponed.