Good morning SIS families,
As we approach the final four days of this school year, I wanted to take a minute to share a few things regarding the 21-22 class lists and upcoming step up day.
- Classroom teachers will be emailing a welcome email for the 21-22 school year with class and supply list, any questions regarding class placement can be directed to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our future 6th graders will recieve their middle school teacher info and schedules at a later date.
- Current 4th grade families, If you do not receive an email from a SIS classroom teacher by the end of the day, please contact the office. We can assist you in navigating PowerSchool so that your contact information can be added/updated.
- Step up day will be on Wednesday, June 2nd. We will be spending some time that afternoon getting to know our future class and teacher, as well as having a short assembly.
- 5th grade will be traveling over to SMS to meet with the 6th grade team :)
- Any future 4th or 5th grader who is new to the district or returning to onsite learning is welcome to join us at SIS on June 2nd. Parents can drop their student off at 1:45pm and plan to pick up at 2:45pm-2:55pm.
- We will dismiss at our normal 2:55pm time that day.
- We will also be introducing SIS students to the new principal, Mrs. Melissa Holtz via video. Here is a note from her to all of you!
Please contact the office with any questions.