August 27, 2020
To ensure the safety of our students, staff, community and spectators, we are limiting attendance to 50% of the stadium capacity for Friday’s game against Williamsburg. Our decision was based on several factors, including the County’s positivity trajectory and collaboration with Johnson County Public Health.
- All purchased Solon Activity Passes will be granted access to the game. There will be a list at the gate with the names of those that have purchased Solon Activity Passes.
- Each performer (Marching Band, Cheerleader, Dancer, Freshman/Varsity Player will receive 4 tickets for family)
Mitigation for Friday’s football game
- Remain home if you experience any of the following symptoms
- Attendance will be limited to 50% capacity of the stadium seating
- Masks (face covering) are expected
- Additional green space in the stadium is now available for families to use to increase social distancing.
- Additional gates will be opened for spectators to enter the stadium
We ask for your cooperation in honoring our mitigation procedures and most of all your understanding. We are focused on limiting possible variables that may hinder our ability to keep all students and staff in classrooms without disruption of closure. These measures will be reevaluated weekly.
We are excited about our fall teams and look forward to fully opening our activity attendance.
Solon District Administration