District - Programs & Services - Nutrition Program
Children need healthy meals to learn. The Solon Community School District offers healthy meals every school day. At Lakeview Elementary School and Solon Middle School, breakfast is $1.70 and lunch is $2.55. At Solon High School, breakfast is $1.70 and lunch is $2.70. Your child(ren) may qualify for free meals or for reduced price meals. Reduced price is $0.30 for breakfast and $0.40 for lunch. The price for an adult meal is $3.45.
Total Access is used for obtaining lunch account information. The same username and password is used to view all of your students' purchases and deposits into lunch accounts. Total Access can be accessed at solon.totalk12.com.
RevTrak is used for making payments into your students' lunch accounts. School Dining System will be updated after payments are made using this online system. RevTrak can be accessed at solon.revtrak.net/tek9.asp. Please e-mail Kris Wentzien to obtain a username and password.
You can still make lunch payments by sending money to school with your student or mailing it directly to the Nutrition Director:
Becky West, Nutrition Director
Solon Community School District
600 West 5th Street, Solon, IA 52333
Please always write your students' full names on checks or cash payments so we know for sure which account it goes into.
- SCSD Menus
- SCSD Nutrition Parent Handbook (2015-2016)
- SCSD Wellness Policy Annual Progress Report
- Wellness Policy Changes Summary - Effective August 2015
- School Dining System & Revtrak Payment Instructions
- What Is a "Full" or "Reimbursable" meal?
- Iowa Eligibility Letter & Application - The WAIVER STATEMENT on page two of the application must be signed to qualify for waived or reduced fees
- NSLP Nutrition Standards
- Healthy Schools - Healthy Students
- Zucchini Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette