District - Enrollment & Registration - Annual Registration & Forms
E-Registration is multiple step process. To begin this process, login to PowerSchool and look for "E-Registration" along the left.
Parents will be taken through nine steps to complete the following updates:
- Student Demographics: Student address, phone numbers, etc.
- Home Language Survey: Language information required by the state to be gathered from every student
- Guardian: Parent address, phone numbers, employer, etc.
- Emergency Contacts: Name, relationship, contact phone numbers, etc.
- Health: Medications and health concerns
- Permissions: Parents grant or deny permission for their student school activities
- Fees: School fees or lunch accounts are electronically paid here
- Forms: Access to specific district forms
For further assistance, please view the E-Registration Parent Guide.
For further assistance with online payments, please view the RevTrak Payment Instructions.
For general questions about the updating process or about E-Registration, please contact:
(319) 624-3401 x 1349